NBFC Bajaj Finserv Limited announced today (Tuesday) a reduction in interest rates for its home loans. The interest rate for salaried and professional applicants now starts at 6.70% per year, or 0.05% less than before 6.75% per year.
In a statement, Bajaj Finserve said applicants with strong credit and income profiles have a good chance of being offered this promotional rate, effectively making their home loan IMEs as low as Rs. 645 / lakh.
Existing mortgage customers can also benefit from this new interest rate by transferring their mortgage to Bajaj Finserv. Not only do they save on interest payments, but they also have the possibility of benefiting from an additional loan. The home loan balance transfer process is quick, hassle-free, and completed with minimal documentation.
Bajaj Finserv has lowered the interest rate on its home loan as part of a festive offer, and those interested can get the most out of it by applying for a home loan online through the (application form) on their website. or offline through one of their branches in India. . Through the online process, applicants benefit from a contactless loan application, where the entire process except the last step is done by call or mail.
Main features and benefits
- A flexible repayment term of up to 30 years
- Significant mortgage amount of Rs. 5 Cr * or more, basic eligibility
- Significant amount of complementary loan of Rs. 1 Cr * or more, based on balance transfer eligibility
- External loans linked to a reference (repo rate)
- Interest subsidy under the EWS and LIG categories of the PMAY scheme
- Repayment options tailored to your needs
- Fast processing and better conditions on more than 5,000 approved projects
- Home service for the collection of documents
- Disbursement within 48 hours * from approval and verification
- Online account management
- No partial prepayment and entry fees
For employees, the eligibility criteria for a mortgage loan from the lender are simple.
Applicants must have at least three years of professional experience in a public or private company or a multinational.
Applicant must be an Indian citizen (NRIs are not eligible) and be between 23 and 62 years old, 62 years old being counted as the age at the time of loan maturity.
The criterion in terms of income varies according to the age of the applicant and his place of residence between Rs. 30,000 and Rs. 50,000.
Get live stock quotes for BSE, NSE, US market and latest NAV, mutual fund portfolio, see the latest news on IPOs, top performing IPOs , calculate your tax using the income tax calculator, know the best winners, the best losers and the best equity funds in the market. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Financial Express is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay up to date with the latest news and updates from Biz.