CGSB gross income at Rs 68,141 crore in FY21; the total dividend payment is Rs 4,529 crore



The state-run CGSB reported its gross income of Rs 68,141 crore in fiscal year 21. In the case of T4FY21, it stood at Rs 21,189 crore.

The oil marketing company reported profit before tax (PBT) of Rs 16,403 crore in fiscal 21, down 19.5% from Rs 20,388 crore in fiscal 20 In the case of profit after tax (PAT), the company’s profit decreased by 16.5% from Rs 13,464 crore in FY20 to Rs 11,246 crore in FY20. exercise 21.

In the fourth quarter of FY21, the company’s PAT increased 309.5% to Rs 6,734 crore. In the case of PBT it zoomed in 322.8 percent, to Rs 8,928 crore in Q4 FY21 versus Rs (- 4,008) write in Q4 FY20.

The CGSB board recommended a final dividend of 37 percent (Rs 1.85 per share). The company had previously declared an interim dividend of 35 percent (Rs 1.75 per share) during the year. Thus, the total dividend for fiscal 21 was 72 percent (Rs 3.60 per share). The total dividend payment for FY’21 would be Rs 4,529 crore, the company said.

Meanwhile, ONGC reported a total of 10 finds (3 on land, 7 at sea) in fiscal year 2020-21 in its mined areas. Of these, 6 are prospects (1 onland, 5 offshore) and 4 are pools (2 onland, 2 offshore). With the monetization of the discovery of Ashoknagar-1, the Bengal basin became the eighth sedimentary basin in India from which hydrocarbons were commercially produced, the company said.

(To receive our electronic paper daily on WhatsApp, please click here. We allow sharing of the PDF document on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)

Posted on: Thursday June 24, 2021 11:49 PM IST



Comments are closed.